Vance R. Parker, JD, MBA, is an avid North Carolina outdoorsman, and estate planning, elder law, and special needs attorney, who also works to protect rural landowners, and drafts firearms trusts for sportsmen and sportswomen. He serves as Secretary of the North Carolina Rifle and Pistol Association (NCRPA.) Vance R. Parker’s legal practice, Vance Parker Law, PLLC, located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, is A+ Rated by the NC Better Business Bureau.
Vance R. Parker also maintains the sportsmen’s and sportswomen’s law website NC Sportsmen’s Law News.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- NSSF Joins NCRPA Effort to Repeal North Carolina’s “Jim Crow” Pistol Purchase Permit Law
- On Average, Concealed Carry Permit Holders are More Law Abiding than Government Police
- 5 Inexpensive Ways for Rural North Carolina Landowners to Lower Their Accident Liability Risks
- Ropes, Knots, and Wisdom–A Father’s Day Tribute to My Dad
- Rabid Coyote Attack on Georgia Hiker 1 Year Ago Still Provides an Outdoor Self-Defense Lesson